Seniors begin taking care of the following basic things now:
- Take an ACT or a SAT test as soon as possible. (Required for all 4 year Universities but not 1 or 2 year program schools.)
- Work on your college applications and meet all deadlines.
Use ApplyTexas.org for all public Texas universities.
Use Common Application for all private Texas universities and out of state schools.
- Work on scholarship applications and meet all deadlines.
- Apply for financial aid on January 1, 2015.
- Graduate from high school!
Please check out the LISD College and Career Readiness (CCR) page for much more helpful information and links!
The link to LISD CCR page is located at the top left of the NHHS home page.